- Are you someone, over 50, asking, “What’s next?” Or even, “Who will I be for my remaining years?”
- Are you longing for the time and space to reflect, make some changes for yourself, or live more of your passions while still on the planet?
- Do you have a nagging feeling that you’d like to face your next life transition with more clarity and more ease?
HERE is where you can find a catalyst for your clarity, confidence and energy as you reclaim purpose and meaning for your next phase of life.
HERE is where you can creatively name and reconfigure your unique gifts and strengths in order to be the elder presence the world so needs.
HERE is where you can gracefully move through life’s endings, master the “art of transition” in very practical ways, while refreshing your approaches to life’s next chapter.
HERE is where your can reflect on your life to date and choose your path for the future.
Thank you for landing here and looking around. If the issues listed above resonate with where you are in your life, I hope you’ll return to this sanctuary. What I can offer now is my 2010 book, Why Not Do What You Love?, a gentle prompt for reflection on the possibilities you may be wanting to explore. In addition, PLEASE check out the very different life reflections in two 2011 volumes of poetry: Musing Along the Way. Covering a span of more than 10 years, I “muse” in sparse and honest poetry, about the impact of an unwelcome diagnosis of chronic illness and my struggle with the need to refresh my own life. I’m sure you will recognize the life issues I attempt to address for myself. The story was therapeutic for me to channel, and I am pleased to learn how much it seems to resonate with so many who also deal with illness and loss at far too early an age.
Please know that I have additional ways to accompany you on this most sacred of journeys; in person, by phone, and in print. If you are chomping at the bit to find out what’s here for you now, please explore. You can:
- Enjoy the blogs, specific to each website: on the sister site, this site and the “musing” site.
- Take ’time for you’ as a practice. You deserve it.
- Request my “invitation to clarity”.
- Enroll in Why Not? , a local non-credit class, offered fall and spring at Holyoke Community College
- Read more about a “deeper clarity” you may choose to seek.
- Contact me
Please Join My Mailing List
|For Email Marketing you can trust|